By: Frank Hyden
-The Philadelphia Eagles (4-8-1) beat The New Orleans Saints (10-3) 24-21
-The Indianapolis Colts (9-4) beat The Las Vegas Raiders (7-6) 44-27
-The Tennessee Titans (9-4) beat The Jacksonville Jaguars (1-12) 31-10
-The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-5) beat The Minnesota Vikings (6-7) 26-14
-The Kansas City Chiefs (12-1) beat The Miami Dolphins (8-5) 33-27
-The Denver Broncos (5-8) beat the Carolina Panthers (4-9) 32-27
-The Chicago Bears (6-7) beat the Houston Texans (4-9) 36-7
–The Arizona Cardinals (7-6) beat The New York Giants (5-8) 26-7
-The Dallas Cowboys (4-9) beat the Cincinnati Bengals (2-10-1) 30-7
–The Seattle Seahawks (9-4) beat The New York Jets (0-12) 40-3
-The Green Bay Packers (10-3) beat The Detroit Lions (5-8) 31-24
-The Los Angeles Chargers (4-9) beat The Atlanta Falcons (4-9) 20-17
-The Washington Football Team (6-7) beat The San Francisco 49ers (5-8) 23-15
-The Buffalo Bills (10-3) beat The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-2) 26-15
- Chiefs (12-1) Clinched the AFC West.
- Steelers (11-2) Clinched playoff berth.
- Bills (10-3) Big lead in the AFC East.
- Titans (9-4) Owns the division record tiebreaker over Indianapolis.
- Browns (9-3) Closing in on a return to the playoffs.
- Colts (9-4) Still a chance in AFC South.
- Dolphins (8-5) Still a chance in the AFC East.
- Ravens (7-5) Big game looms with the Browns on Monday night.
- Raiders (7-6) One game out in the wild card.
- Packers (10-3) Owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over New Orleans.
- Saints (10-3) Clinched a playoff berth
- Rams (9-4) Leads the division and owns the head-to-head tiebreaker over Seahawks.
- Washington (6-7) One-game lead the NFC East.
- Seahawks (9-4) First in the wild card race.
- Buccaneers (8-5) Two games behind the Saints in the NFC South.
- Cardinals (7-6) One-game lead for the final wild card.
- Vikings (6-7) One game behind for the wild card.
- Bears (6-7) One game behind for the wild card.
- Lions (5-8) Two games behind for the wild card.
- 49ers (5-8) Two games behind for the wild card.
- Giants (5-8) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
- Eagles (4-8-1) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
- Cowboys (4-9) Still not out of it in the NFC East.
Comments and suggestions can be emailed to me at email@example.com and you can follow me on Twitter at @hydenfrank