By: Frank Hyden
–The New York Jets (1-13) beat the Los Angeles Rams (9-5) 23-20 to get their first win of the season after a pathetic performance by the Rams.
–The Kansas City Chiefs (13-1) beat the New Orleans Saints (10-4) 32-29 as Drew Brees returned and looked rusty early but was good later.
–The Los Angeles Chargers (5-9) beat the Las Vegas Raiders (7-7) 30-27 on Thursday night.
–The Buffalo Bills (11-3) beat the Denver Broncos (5-9) 48-19 on Saturday evening.
-The Green Bay Packers (11-3) beat the Carolina Panthers (4-10) 24-16 on Saturday night.
-The Indianapolis Colts (10-4) beat the Houston Texans (4-10) 27-20.
-The Tennessee Titans (10-4) beat the Detroit Lions (5-9) 46-25.
–The Chicago Bears (7-7) beat the Minnesota Vikings (6-8) 33-27.
-The Seattle Seahawks (10-4) beat the Washington Football Team (6-8) 20-15.
–The Miami Dolphins (9-5) beat the New England Patriots (6-8) 22-12.
–The Baltimore Ravens (9-5) beat the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-13) 40-14.
-The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-5) beat the Atlanta Falcons (4-10) 31-27.
–The Dallas Cowboys (5-9) beat the San Francisco 49ers (5-9) 41-33.
-The Arizona Cardinals (8-6) beat the Philadelphia Eagles (4-9-1) 33-26.
-The Cleveland Browns (10-4) beat the New York Giants (5-9) 20-6.
AFC Playoff Picture
- Chiefs (13-1) Homefield almost clinched
- Steelers (11-2) Clinched playoff berth.
- Bills (11-3) Clinched the AFC East.
- Titans (10-4) Owns the division tiebreaker over Colts.
- Colts (10-4) Can still win AFC South.
- Browns (10-4)
- Dolphins (9-5) Own the last wild card thanks to conference record tiebreaker over Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens (9-5) Out right now but still a chance to make it in.
NFL Playoff Picture
- Packers (11-3) Homefield close to being clinched
- Saints (10-4) Clinched playoff berth.
- Seahawks (10-4) First in the NFC West.
- Washington (6-8) Still lead the NFC East.
- Rams (9-5)
- Buccaneers (9-5)
- Cardinals (8-6) One-game lead for the final wild card.
- Bears (7-7) Got a chance
Also, the rest of the NFC East still has a chance to win the division.
Comments and suggestions can be emailed to me at email@example.com and you can follow me on Twitter at @hydenfrank