By: Frank Hyden
-The New Orleans Saints (11-4) beat The Minnesota Vikings (6-9) 52-33 on Friday.
-The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-5) beat the Detroit Lions (5-10) 47-7 on Saturday.
-The San Francisco 49ers (6-9) beat the Arizona Cardinals (8-7) 20-12 on Saturday.
–The Miami Dolphins (10-5) beat the Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) 26-25 on Saturday.
–The Baltimore Ravens (10-5) beat the New York Giants (5-10) 27-13.
-The New York Jets (2-13) beat the Cleveland Browns (10-5) 23-16.
-The Chicago Bears (8-7) beat the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-14) 41-17.
-The Kansas City Chiefs (14-1) beat the Atlanta Falcons (4-11) 17-14.
-The Cincinnati Bengals (4-10-1) beat the Houston Texans (4-11) 37-31.
-The Pittsburgh Steelers (12-3) beat the Indianapolis Colts (10-5) 28-24.
-The Carolina Panthers (5-10) beat the Washington Football Team (6-9) 20-13.
-The Los Angeles Chargers (6-9) beat the Denver Broncos (5-10) 19-16.
-The Dallas Cowboys (6-9) beat the Philadelphia Eagles (4-10-1) 37-17.
-The Seattle Seahawks (11-4) beat the Los Angeles Rams (9-6) 20-9.
-The Green Bay Packers (12-3) beat the Tennessee Titans (10-5) 40-14.
AFC Playoff Picture
- Kansas City Chiefs (Clinched 1st round bye and Homefield Advantage)
- Pittsburgh Steelers (likely to drop to the 3rd seed, unless Buffalo loses tonight)
- Buffalo Bills (will rise to 2nd seed if they beat New England tonight)
- Tennessee Titans (will be 4th seed if they beat Houston next week)
- Miami Dolphins (in with win vs. Buffalo or loss from a lower seed)
- Baltimore Ravens (in with win vs. Cincinnati/loss from a lower seed)
- Cleveland Browns (in with win vs. Pittsburgh/loss by Indianapolis)
- Indianapolis Colts (in with win vs. Jacksonville AND loss by either TEN/MIA/BAL/CLE)
NFL Playoff Picture
- Green Bay Packers (1st seed if win vs. Chicago or Seattle loss)
- New Orleans Saints (2nd seed if win vs. Carolina/1st seed if win AND Green Bay loss)
- Seattle Seahawks (3rd seed with win vs. San Francisco/1st seed with GB AND NO loss)
- Washington Football Team (4th seed with win vs Philadelphia)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5th seed with win vs. Atlanta)
- Los Angeles Rams (6th seed with win vs. Arizona/out with loss and Chicago win)
- Chicago Bears (7th seed if win vs. Green Bay or Arizona loss)
- Arizona Cardinals (in with win vs. Los Angeles)
If Washington loses to Philadelphia, the winner of the Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants game wins the 4th seed.
Comments and suggestions can be emailed to me at email@example.com and you can follow me on Twitter at @hydenfrank